DONATE // LEARN MORE
The Mennello Museum has joined the GivingTuesday movement, a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities, and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide.
While you’re making your plans for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, don’t forget to make a plan for supporting your favorite organizations on #GivingTuesday, including the Mennello Museum! Your support allows us to continue increasing our diverse community’s exposure to the arts. Because of supporters like you…
- The Mennello reached over 33,000 individuals in 2017 through exhibitions, programs and outreach – a 33% increase over the year before!
- More than 2,422 visitors participated in our monthly Free Family Fundays over the past year.
- We continue to make art more inclusive for all by exhibiting the works of many Latinx, Asian, and African American artists
Help us serve even more kids, families, seniors and artists by donating during Giving Tuesday!
GIVE ART SUPPLIES VIA OUR AMAZON WISHLIST!
When you’re doing your Cyber Monday shopping, check our Amazon Wishlist! Supplies like paints and canvases help us continue our Free Family Funday fine art projects and other accessible programming!
If you purchase items from our list by December 2nd, you’ll be entered to win a Mennello Museum Membership (or Membership extension) and a swag bag! (Be sure to include your contact info when sending.)
- Lee Bruno
HOW YOU CAN HELP
This #GivingTuesday you can support the Mennello Museum in many ways!
- You can help us reach our goal of raising $2,000 for education programs by donating today.
- Donate your time to the museum. Learn more about volunteering.
- Share this web page to help us increase our reach.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to help us spread the word.
- Visiting us on November 27, 2018 for donation-based admission.
- Take an “unselfie”! Everyone who tags the Mennello Museum in their unselfie on social media will be entered to win a Mennello Museum swag bag! Bonus: your friends will be inspired to give to their favorite nonprofits too!
- Download the Unselfie Template
- Print it out and write why you support the Mennello Museum
- Take a photo holding the sign, then post and tag us (@mennellomuseum) on your social media. (Or email it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org; or take one while you’re visiting the museum before November 27!)
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, the Mennello Museum will participate in the #GivingTuesday movement and offer donation-based admission during our operating hours. The amount you pay is up to you. Please be as generous as you can.
We’ll update you when our Facebook event is live!
Donations to our #GivingTuesday campaign provide critical funding that brings quality and educational art programs to all in Central Florida by maintaining our museum’s broad accessibility and by reaching underserved populations from youth through adulthood. Your support helps us deliver valuable experiences to our community while creating a platform for creativity and learning.
You don’t have to wait until November 27, donate today!